Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
300 g Broccoli
2 - Chicken Fillets
2 tbsp Chutney
2 tbsp Natural Yogurt
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
0 - Salt
400 g Sweet Potatoes
peeled and chopped into large chunks
2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Preheat oven to 200C or Gas Mark 6.
- Place sweet potato in pot, filled with cold water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes until tender.
- Remove from the heat, drain and mash.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, add mango chutney, wholegrain mustard & natural yogurt. Mix.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of oil in an ovenproof dish and slide oil around dish to cover the base.
- Place chicken into the dish and then pour chutney marinade over the chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and cook in oven for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Steam broccoli.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, and serve with broccoli and sweet potato mash.