These vegetable muffins are absolutely delicious and great for on the go! Whether your little one is at the finger food stage or you are looking to get a few veggies in, in their lunchbox these are perfect!
Serves: 4 people
1 - Carrots
120 g Cheddar Cheese
1 - Fresh Egg
180 ml Milk
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 small Onion
230 g Self-Raising Flour
1 handfull Spinach
1 - SuperValu Courgette
4 tbsp SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
- Preheat your oven to 200.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour and cheese.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, egg and milk.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl with the flour and cheese, stir in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until fully combined.
- Divide evenly into your muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and fully cooked through.
- Allow to cool before serving.
4mth - 6mths Not suitable
6mths as a finger food - 8oz Mummycooks Portion Pot
Lunch box - 12oz Mummycooks Portion Pot
Thanks to www.mummycooks.ie for sharing this recipe.