No baking required for this one tray recipe - a delicious combination of pistachio, chocolate, cranberries and Turkish Delight. I used SuperValu essentials rectangular roasting tin (34.5 x 24 x 5.5cm). No need to line the tray, just brush with rapeseed oil.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Dark Chocolate
400 g Digestive Biscuits
200 g Dried Cranberries
495 g Fry's Turkish Delight
(9 x 55g packets) quartered
400 g Milk Chocolate
1 tsp Rosewater Essence
375 ml SuperValu Cream
150 g SuperValu Goodness Pistachio Nuts
0 - White Chocolate
- Brush pan with oil. Place chocolate and cream in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until all the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the Rosewater and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Combine the biscuit, Turkish delight, pistachios and cranberries in a large bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into the greased tray, pressing firmly to fit.
- Place in the fridge for 6 hours or until firm, drizzle with white chocolate and decorate