Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
600 ml Chicken Stock Cube
200 g Quinoa
rinsed in a fine sieve
1 - Red Onion
2 tbsp Sultanas
0.5 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
0.5 - SuperValu Cucumber
deseeded and diced
2 tbsp SuperValu Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Mint
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
0.5 - SuperValu Lemon
0 - SuperValu Salt
1 large SuperValu Tomato
deseeded and chopped
600 g SuperValu Turkey Breast
- Place the rinsed quinoa, stock, raisins, chermoula seasoning, harissa paste, salt & pepper in a small saucepan and bring to the boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine the tomatoes, red onions, cucumber and lemon zest. And set aside covered with cling film.
- In the meantime, heat a sauté pan over high heat and add 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the turkey pieces and sauté for 2 -3 minutes until coloured and cooked through.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Remove from the heat and add to the tabbouleh.
- To serve, add the fresh herb lemon juice and extra drizzle of olive oil.
- Gently combine and tip into a serving dish.