They can be served either hot or cold but are best just warm.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
6 - Bacon Rashers
5 large Fresh Egg
150 ml Milk
1 - Puff Pastry
50 ml SuperValu Cream
1 small SuperValu Leek
110 g SuperValu Mature White Cheddar Block
0 - SuperValu Parsley
250 g SuperValu Quality Irish Fresh Whole Turkey
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Grease a muffin tray and cut the pastry into discs of 8cm diameter, push the pastry into the edges of the muffin tray.
- Blind bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 15 minutes.
- In a large pan, quickly fry off the bacon, turkey and leek until cooked through and then spread them over the base of the lined pastry cases.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, milk and cream together with the seasoning and chopped parsley.
- Pour this savoury egg custard onto the turkey, bacon and leek filling in the tartlet cases.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the egg custard is set.
- After the first 10-15 minutes in the oven, remove the quiche and scatter with the grated cheddar.
- Return to the oven to finish cooking.
- Serve warm or cold.