A perfect way to use up your leftover turkey from the big day!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 - Mozzarella Cheese Balls
2 g SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
6 cloves SuperValu Garlic
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
1 handfull SuperValu Oregano
4 tbsp SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
600 g SuperValu Quality Irish Fresh Whole Turkey
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- In a ovenproof dish over moderate heat, drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil and add the onions, and crushed garlic cloves and cook until softened but not coloured.
- Pour the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and some of the oregano into the pan and cook over a gentle simmer for 5 - 8 minutes or until thick and glossy.
- Take off the heat and stir in the shredded turkey to the sauce. Check the seasoning and top with mozzarella and a sprinkle of parmesan.
- Transfer in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until the turkey is piping hot and the mozzarella caramelized.
- Enjoy with pasta or mash potatoes!