Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Eggs
1 - Grapefruit
1 - Lemon
2 tbsp Plain Flour
4 tsp Rapeseed Oil
0 - Salt
2 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
60 ml SuperValu Mixed Baby Salad Leaves
350 g SuperValu Potatoes
2 - SuperValu Scallions
1 tbsp SuperValu Tarragon
- In a pot of boiling water, place potatoes and simmer until cooked.
- Remove the grapefruit segments from the skin.
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl.
- Beat the egg in another bowl.
- Cover the chicken in the flour, then coat in the egg mixture.
- In a non stick frying pan heat the oil.
- Place the covered chicken in the pan and cook until golden - about 6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add stock into the frying pan and stir. Add the tarragon, spring onions and grapefruit segments.
- Place cooked potatoes on plate, add chicken, then pour sauce over the chicken and serve hot.