Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 - Onion
peeled and sliced
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
2 - SuperValu Carrot
peeled and chopped
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
5 g SuperValu Fresh Coriander
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Chops
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- Into a pot of boiling water, place wholegrain rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- Remove the fat from the pork chops and cut into strips.
- Combine the pork, garlic, soy sauce, cumin and chopped red chilli in a bowl.
- In a wok heat 1 tbspn of oil.
- Add the onion and carrots, and cook.
- Add the pork mixture and cook until browned on the bottom (about 2 minutes). Add coriander as a garnish.
- Stir until cooked through.
- Serve with the rice.