Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
30 ml Balsamic Vinegar
2 - Bay Leaves
30 g Capers
3 cloves Garlic
30 ml Rapeseed Oil
8 - SuperValu Black and Green Olives
30 g SuperValu Dark Brown Sugar
60 g SuperValu Goodness Prunes
1 tbsp SuperValu Oregano
1 tbsp SuperValu Parsley
250 g SuperValu Potatoes
350 g SuperValu Turkey Breast
chopped into pieces
- In a large bowl combine garlic, oregano, vinegar, rapeseed oil, prunes. olives, capers with a teaspoon of juice and bay leaves.
- Add turkey pieces and coat with the marinade. Cover and let marinate for an hour or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 180. In a baking dish arrange turkey in a single layer and spoon marinade over it evenly. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked.
- Once turkey is cooked place on plate with juice and marinade and potatoes.
- Garnish with parsley.