This stuffing is the perfect filling for your Christmas Turkey. Try adding cranberries to this stuffing before placing it in the oven. It can be served as a side dish if you prefer not to stuff your turkey.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
SuperValu Fresh Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the onion.
- Sauté the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened and translucent but not coloured.
- In the meantime, put the breadcrumbs and herbs into a large bowl, ensuring the herbs are mixed through, and season to taste.
- Pour the heated butter and onion over the breadcrumb and herb mixture and place in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- If you are using this stuffing for the Turkey please ensure the stuffing is cooled down before placing it in the turkey cavity.