The compote is the perfect accompaniment and adds something different to standard cheese and ham.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Cheddar Cheese
4 small Ham
4 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Begin by finely dicing the tomatoes and onion.
- Heat a large saucepan with a little oil and add the diced vegetables and sauté on a low heat for 3 - 5 minutes until they are beginning to soften.
- Add the red wine vinegar and herbs and allow to simmer for a further 10 - 15 minutes.
- Lay each tortilla wrap on the chopping board.
- Spread each tortilla with the tomato compote and then place a slice of ham on top of that.
- Top with some of the grated cheese and roll up tightly and secure.