Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
Light Coconut Milk
Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
SuperValu Fresh Coriander
SuperValu Goodness Mixed Nuts
drained and cubed
- Place rice in a pot of water, bring to boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until light and fluffy.
- In a bowl add the coriander, curry paste, rice vinegar, and coconut milk. Use a hand blender to blend until smooth.
- Place the curry mixture and tofu in a wok and bring to the boil. Stir gently.
- Add bamboo shoots, pak choi, and 1.5 tsp soy sauce. Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Serve the curry with rice.
- Drizzle each serving with remaining soy sauce and sprinkle with nuts.