Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 0 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Capers
1 can Chopped Tomatoes
1 clove Garlic
1 tbsp Honey
1 - Onion
50 g Pitted Olives
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
350 g SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
chopped into bite size pieces
1 sprig SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
1 tbsp SuperValu Tomato Purée
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- In a pot of boiling water, place the rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- Heat the oil in a pot on medium heat. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Now, add the chicken and cook until golden.
- Add tomato puree, rosemary, chopped tomatoes, honey, olives, and capers and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove sprig of rosemary.
- Serve the chicken mixture with rice.