Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Chinese Leaves
1 clove Garlic
200 g Green Beans
1 tbsp Lemon
2 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tsp Rice Vinegar
1 tsp SuperValu Cornflour
350 g SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
cut into strips
10 g SuperValu Fresh Coriander
chopped / ½ tspn of dried coriander
2 tbsp SuperValu Orange
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- In a pot of boiling water, place the rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- Combine the soy sauce, rice wine and cornflour in a bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan and heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 4 - 5 minutes. Then add the orange and lemon zest. Stir fry for 1 - 2 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce mix to the pan.
- Add the coriander and continue to stir fry for a further 1 - 2 minutes.
- In a separate frying add 1 tsp of oil and heat. Add the garlic and stir fry quickly.
- Now add the Chinese leaf for 1 minute or until the leaves have wilted but remain crisp.
- On a plate serve the rice, chicken and Chinese leaf.