Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
16 - Cherry Tomatoes
100 g Frozen Peas
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 - Lemon
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
4 - Skewers
1 - SuperValu Carrot
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
1 - SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 - SuperValu Fresh Mint
small pack mint, chopped
100 g SuperValu Goodness Cous Cous
1 tsp SuperValu Paprika
300 g SuperValu Quality Irish Eye of Pork Loin
cut into cubes
220 ml Vegetable Stock
made with boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180C / Gas Mark4.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 mins.
- In a bowl combine the pork cubes, cumin, chilli flakes, paprika and ½ tablespoon of oil. Make sure pork is thoroughly covered.
- Thread a piece of pork onto a soaked skewer followed by a cherry tomato.
- Repeat, adding about 3 pieces of pork and 4 cherry tomatoes to each skewer.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and put in the oven at 180 - 200F for 10 - 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place cous cous in a pot with 220mls of vegetable stock. Add peas. Bring to boil and then turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the carrots, coriander, mint, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Serve 2 skewers per person and cous cous