Serves: 4 people
200 g Egg Noodles
1 - Red Pepper
seeded and thinly sliced
100 g SuperValu Bean Sprouts
3 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Basil
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
500 g SuperValu Quality Irish Round Steak Mince
80 ml SuperValu Soy Sauce
200 g SuperValu Tenderstem Broccoli
80 ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
- In a pot bring to the boil some water and cook the noodles until ready or tender and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a wok, over high heat, and add the beef for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Using a wooden spoon to separate large chunks of mince.
- Transfer to a side dish.
- Add the red pepper and broccolini to the wok. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the pepper just starts to soften.
- Add the bean sprout, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 1 minute further.
- Add the beef, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through and well combined.
- Add in the noodles and the basil.
- Serve immediately.