A really quick and tasty treat. Feel free to substitute the beef for salmon, chicken or pork if you would prefer.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
Beef Stir-fry Mix
0 - Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
chopped very finely
5 - Mushrooms
75 g SuperValu Baby Corn
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
0 - SuperValu Lime
50 g SuperValu Mangetout
1 - SuperValu Peppers
450 g SuperValu Quality Irish Beef Striploin
cut into very thin strips
From your store cupboard
0 - Coconut Oil
3 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 cloves Garlic
50 ml Gluten Free Soy Sauce
50 ml Water
- Heat a large saucepan or wok. Have all of the ingredients prepared in advance because you do need to stand over this dish.
- Add a little oil to the wok together with the chilli, garlic and sliced beef.
- Allow the beef to seal off quite quickly. Next add in all of the sliced vegetables into the wok and allow these to cook quickly.
- Place the water, gluten free soy sauce or tamari, caster sugar, minced garlic and fresh garlic into a small saucepan and bring to the boil, cook over a moderate heat until the sauce thickens and reduces, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the lime juice and add to the beef and vegetables when they are almost fully cooked.
- Correct the seasoning of the dish at this stage.
- Add in some cashew nuts and serve with some basmati rice.
*Check Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List for gluten free brands.