Use a curry paste that you are comfortable with (e.g. mild, medium or hot), you could add a chopped chilli or two for an extra kick!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
400 g Chickpeas
1 tbsp Curry Paste
400 g SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
3 cm SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 clove SuperValu Garlic
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 large SuperValu Onion
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic, sauté gently for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and curry paste and stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes, then toss in the chopped tomatoes and chickpeas, stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 20 – 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To make the raita, combine all the raita ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate any excess raita.
- If desired serve with a portion of basmati rice cooked as per pack instructions, and a small portion of raita on the side.
- Serve immediately.