Serves: 3 people
peeled and cut into cubes
(from 6 months)
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Place the sweet potato in a saucepan and just cover with water and cook for approx 20 minutes until softened.
- Gently sauté the onion and garlic in a small pan and cook until translucent and softened, add the peas for the last couple of minutes cooking.
- Pour the sweet potato, onion, garlic, peas and milk into the food processor and blend.
- Serve with some chopped pasta or if you prefer a smoother consistency add the pasta to the food processor for a final pulse or two.