Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
450 g Chicken Breast
thumb sized strips
2 - Eggs
100 g Plain Flour
2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
0 - Salt
150 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
350 g SuperValu Iceberg Lettuce
2 - Tomatoes
400 g Whole Potatoes
peeled and chopped in half
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F Fan/ Gas Mark 6.
- Set up 3 bowls, the first with flour and a pinch of salt and pepper to season, the second with the eggs beaten, the third with the breadcrumbs.
- Spread the oil over the baking tray.
- Dip the chicken strips into flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Lay the goujons on the tray and cook in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes turning over half way through.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot full of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 -- 15 minutes. Drain and mash. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- As the goujons cook, chop up the tomatoes & add into the serving bowl.
- Remove goujons from the oven and serve with mashed potato and a side salad.