Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Chopped Tomatoes
2 tbsp Cooking Cream
1 clove Garlic
1 - Green Pepper
2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
100 g SuperValu Tomato
350 g Turkey Breast
100 g Wholewheat Pasta
- In a pot of boiling water, place pasta and simmer over medium heat until cooked.
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil in another pot over medium heat. Add in the crushed garlic and stir for 1 minute being sure not to burn it.
- Now add in the fresh tomatoes and chilli and stir until the tomatoes soften.
- Add the canned tomatoes, green pepper and cooking cream and continue to stir. And simmer for a further 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a wok/skillet to medium heat. Add the turkey and stir fry until cooked through.
- Add turkey to the sauce
- Place pasta on plate and serve turkey and sauce over the pasta