This cake can be made in individual portions or as a cake, serve with lightly whipped cream or créme anglaise.
Serves: 4 people
From the Store Cupboard
SuperValu Brown Sugar
- Mix egg yolks and sugar together until creamed.
- Add the yogurt and sieve in the flour and ginger.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Prepare the tin by lightly greasing, pour half the mixture into the tin and add half of the berries.
- Add the remaining mixture and top with the berries.
- Dust with brown sugar and bake for 30 mins at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Serve with fresh cream or créme anglaise.