This is a fantastic side or starter and great for any vegetarians.
Serves: 4 people
8 - Cherry Tomatoes
3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
(or Sherry Vinegar)
227 g SuperValu Basmati Rice
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Chives
100 g SuperValu Mixed Baby Salad Leaves
4 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
0 tsp SuperValu Paprika
3 - SuperValu Peppers
0 - SuperValu Salt
2 - SuperValu Scallions
150 g SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions until just tender.
- Drain to remove excess liquid then return to the pan.
- In a separate saucepan cook the sweet corn until tender, then remove any excess water from the pan.
- Meanwhile, remove the top off each pepper to make the lids.
- Using a spoon remove the seeds from each pepper then place the peppers and cherry tomatoes in a large ovenproof dish or roasting tin.
- Drizzle the peppers and tomatoes with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- In a bowl, mix the rice, cooked cherry tomatoes, spring onions, paprika, olive oil, vinegar, chives and seasoning.
- Spoon roughly a dessertspoonful of the rice and vegetables into each pepper.
- Serve with some baby salad leaves.