Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
200 g Broccoli
1 tsp Capers
2 - Chicken Breast
1 can Chopped Tomatoes
2 cloves Garlic
1 - Lemon
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1.5 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
30 g SuperValu Grated Mozzarella Cheese
200 g SuperValu Potatoes
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast and use your finger to make a pocket.
- Mix the mozzarella, half the lemon zest, the parmesan, capers and chilli flakes.
- Place the mixture into the pocket of each chicken fillet and secure each with a cocktail stick.
- Put the chicken in an oven proof dish and drizzle with half the oil. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pot over medium heat and add the garlic and cook for 1 - 2 minutes, be careful not to burn.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes more until it has become slightly thicker.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked.
- Spoon the tomato mixture on a plate and top with chicken.
- Serve with potatoes and steamed broccoli.