A great dish! Stuffed Chicken Supreme With Mushroom Cream Sauce.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pint Milk
0 - Mushrooms
75 g Plain Flour
80 g SuperValu Butter
75 g SuperValu Butter
0 - SuperValu Dried Mixed Herbs
2 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
2 medium SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
1 medium SuperValu Onion
1 dstspn SuperValu Tarragon
50 ml White Wine
- To make the stuffing melt the butter, add the onions and mixed herbs.
- Combine with nice fresh breadcrumbs.
- Stuff chicken breast.
- Pass through flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry on each side and finish off in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables and potatoes of your choice.
- Put the milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Melt the butter slowly in another small saucepan.
- Add in the flour and mix until combined. Cook this mixture on a low heat for a few minutes to take the taste of the flour away.
- Gradually whisk in the boiling milk and continue to stir, especially around the edges, until it comes to the boil again and then turn the heat right down and cook on a low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate pan fry the mushrooms in butter.
- Add in chopped tarragon.
- Add the cooked mushrooms to the sauce together with the white wine.
- Serve as required.