Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
3 tbsp Blackbean Sauce
6 - Mushrooms
3 cm SuperValu Fresh Ginger
cut into julienne (matchsticks)
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
150 g SuperValu Kale
(or SuperValu Cabbage), sliced
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
450 g SuperValu Quality Irish Eye of Pork Loin
100 g SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
0 - Vermicelli Noodles
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then add the pork and fry over a high heat for 2 - 3 minutes until browned.
- Using a slotted spoon remove the pork from the pan and set aside and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Next add the onion, garlic, ginger and mushrooms, and stir-fry for 1 - 2 minutes, then add the sweetcorn and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Cook for a further 2 - 3 minutes, then return the pork to the pan and stir in the black bean sauce. Add a couple of tbsp on water if the sauce needs to loosen.
- Next add the chopped kale, cook for 3 minutes until the sauce is bubbling then reduce the heat whilst you prepare the noodle.
- Cook the noodles as per pack instructions, drain and place in a large serving bowl. Pour the contents of the pan over the noodles and garnish with some fresh herbs or spring onions if desired.
- Serve immediately.