This uses St Tola original Irish artisan goats cheese, just yummy!
Serves: 6 people
2 tbsp Caster Sugar
100 g Dark Chocolate
60% cocoa solids
200 g St Tola Goat’s Cheese
0 - SuperValu Lemon
18 - SuperValu Raspberries
2 tbsp Vodka
100 ml Water
- Break up the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and add the cold water and sugar. Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool, stirring occasionally, until tepid.
- In a separate bowl beat the cheese, lemon zest and vodka to taste, then fold the chocolate through this mixture.
- Place two or three raspberries or chopped pears into the base of six shot glasses or small wine glasses.
- Spoon the mousse on top and chill lightly for 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with a raspberry.