Delicios Beef Curry recipe brought to us by Bord Bia.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tin Coconut Milk
2 cloves Garlic
peeled and chopped
0.5 - Lemon
1 - Olive Oil
1 large Onion
peeled and finely sliced
1 handfull SuperValu Baby Spinach
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 piece SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 - SuperValu Green Chilli
(more if you like it hotter)
3 medium SuperValu Potatoes
450 g SuperValu Quality Irish Diced Beef
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan with a lid.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and curry leaves and cook gently for a minute.
- Add the remaining spices and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger, season well with salt and pepper and cook for six to seven minutes. Add the beef and stir well. Add the chillies.
- Add the coconut milk, bring to the boil, cover with a lid and simmer for 45 minutes. Cut the potatoes into 2cm cubes and add them to the pan after 20 minutes. Just before serving, stir in the spinach leaves and lemon juice and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with the coriander sprinkled over and a pile of warm chapatis