- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
By Kevin Dundon
A quick and easy recipe that is packed full of flavour. A fastantic mid-week supper.
Preparation time: 5 minutes•
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. Slice garlic and red onion.
2. Place pan on medium heat and add Greek extra virgin olive oil, garlic and onion. Fry garlic and onion and add a pinch of salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Turn down heat and allow to simmer.
3. In a separate pan bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook fresh pasta as per pack instructions.
4. Add whole cherry tomatoes and basil to the sauce. Simmer for 3-5 minutes until the cherry tomatoes are breaking down.
5. Add SuperValu green pesto and stir.
6. Drain cooked pasta, transfer to pan with sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes.
7. Add the basil, then sprinkle with parmesan. Toss again and serve into a serving bowl immediately.