As a main course or starter this dish is absolutely delicious, quick and easy to prepare but perfect every time!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 ml SuperValu Cream
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
cut into bite size pieced
10 - SuperValu King Prawns
peeled and deveined
200 g SuperValu Spaghetti
200 ml White Wine
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water as per pack instructions.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a separate pan over a medium heat and add the garlic and onion, stirring until softened but not browned.
- Pour in the wine and bring to the boil then reduce the heat and add the prawns and salmon, allow to simmer for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and season with some pepper, and cook for a further minute or two.
- Pour the seafood and cream mixture over the pasta, and transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with some parsley and serve immediately.