Delicious and filling and perfect for seafood lovers.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
250 g Cooked Mixed Shellfish Pack
320 g Fish Pie Mix Pack
(salmon, haddock, smoked haddock)
300 ml Fish Stock
made from 1 fish stock cube
300 ml Milk
1 pinch Nutmeg
1 tbsp Plain Flour
0 - SuperValu Brown Soda Bread
1 pinch SuperValu Cayenne Pepper
4 tbsp SuperValu Cream
1 large SuperValu Onion
1 small SuperValu Parsley
225 g SuperValu Potatoes
100 g SuperValu Streaky Bacon Rashers
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat the SuperValu vegetable oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and add onion and bacon.
- Cook until onion is soft and the bacon is lightly browned.
- Stir in the flour to make the roux.
- Pour in the fish stock and bring it up to a gentle simmer.
- Add the potatoes, cover, then simmer for approx 10 mins or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add pinch of nutmeg, cayenne pepper and some seasoning, then gently stir in the milk.
- Add the fish pie mix into the pan, gently simmer for approx 4 mins.
- Add the SuperValu cream and shellfish, then simmer for 2 mins.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with some fresh SuperValu brown soda bread.