Baby Recipe courtesy of MummyCooks.ie
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Parcel the salmon in tinfoil with some lemon and olive oil, place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 12 minutes until cooked through.
- Gently sauté the onions in some olive oil until they become translucent.
- In a large bowl combine the potatoes, onions, peas and oregano.
- Flake in the salmon and mix until combined.
- Grease a large baking tray with some olive oil.
- Shape the salmon mixture into balls, roll in flour and then place on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden, basting with olive oil if necessary or if you are under time pressure, pop them on a frying pan for 2-3 minutes a side.
4mth - 6mths Not suitable
6mths as a finger food - 8oz Mummycooks Portion Pot
Family - 12oz Mummycooks Portion Pot
Thanks to MummyCooks.ie for sharing this recipe.