Equally good hot or cold, we've used mustard mayo here but a sweet chilli sauce would work just as well too.
Serves: 20 people
beaten with 1 tablespoon of SuperValu milk
thawed if frozen
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
SuperValu Pork Cocktail Sausages
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Roll out one sheet of puff pastry and cut in half. Brush the pastry with some egg wash. Take some cocktail sausages and lay in line approximately 1cm from the each other. Lay over the second half of the pastry and seal.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry and sausages. Place the sausage rolls on a parchment lined tray. Brush the tops with the remaining egg wash.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35minutes until the pastry is golden and sausages are cooked.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, whole grain mustard and parsley stir to combine and keep aside refrigerated until needed.