Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
300 g Broccoli
1 tbsp Five Spice Powder
1 tbsp Honey
3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
55 g Pineapple Chunks
tinned in natural juice
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
250 g SuperValu Potatoes
350 g SuperValu Quality Irish Eye of Pork Loin
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Preheat oven at 180C / Gas Mark4.
- Place the pineapple, soy sauce, ketchup, rice vinegar, honey, five spice and ginger in a bowl and mix.
- Pour this mixture to a pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes.
- Place pork chops in an oven proof dish and cover with the pineapple/ginger sauce. Cover with foil and place in the oven at 180C for 20-30mins until cooked through.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Serve the pork with potatoes and broccoli.