Add red chilli or chilli flakes for a stronger kick!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
4 - Shallots
4 - Skinless Salmon
about 150g each
1 pack Soba Noodles
200 g SuperValu Mangetout
- Prepare the ginger dressing by combining the ginger, lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Then, cook the noodles in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until tender, (3–4 minutes) adding the mangetout in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Refresh under cold running water.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes each side.
- When the salmon is cooked through, add the shallots and toss in the pan for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the salmon and shallots to the noodle mixture. Drizzle some more ginger dressing.
- Serve hot or cold.