Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
1 - Fresh Egg
yolk only, with 1tbsp of Milk for egg wash
1 clove Garlic
50 g Mushrooms
2 sheets Puff Pastry
0 - Salt
50 g SuperValu Baby Spinach
200 ml SuperValu Cream
2 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil with salt, pepper and a garlic clove. Simmer until the cream has reduced by half. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, roll out the puff pastry into 3 rectangular shape on a lightly floured surface.
- Brush the first rectangle with some eggwash, then place the salmon fillet in the centre. Add a layer of spinach and drizzle with some cream, then add a layer of mushrooms. Lay the second rectangle of puff pastry onto the salmon and mushrooms and seal the edges. Top with a second layer of lattice puff pastry and place on a lightly greased baking tray. Repeat with the remaining salmon fillet.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Place in a preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes. Once cooked remove from the oven and serve immediately with creamy mash potato and a light salad.