Lovely light salad that tastes of summer. If making it for vegetarians, you can use vegetarian feta, which is guaranteed to contain no rennet.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - SuperValu Courgette
Peeled into ribbons
400 g SuperValu Feta Cheese
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Chives
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Mint
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
450 g SuperValu Fusilli Pasta
1 - SuperValu Lemon
Zest and Juice
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
2 tbsp Vinagrette dressing
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water and set aside.
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat and drizzle in the oil. When hot, add the strips of courgette a few at a time, season with salt and pepper and cook on each side for 1–2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl as they are cooked.
- Add the pasta, feta, herbs and lemon zest, drizzle with the lemon juice and vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- Place the mustard and sugar (if using) in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Continue whisking while adding the vinegar and then the oil. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Store in a Kilner or screwtop jar and shake well before using.