Serve with a nice Rose wine, or Prosecco (works well with the mustard). Serve with grilled portabello mushrooms.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Beef Striploin
(approx. 8 to 10 oz each)
4 tbsp English Mustard
4 sprigs SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
3 cloves SuperValu Garlic
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
0 handfull SuperValu Rocket Leaves
0 - SuperValu Salt
100 ml SuperValu White Wine Vinegar
- Carefully crush the garlic with a knife. Peel, slice finely and add to a bowl.
- Strip in some rosemary.
- Pour over the white wine vinegar and add in a dollop of mustard.
- Pour in a good drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Place the steaks into the bowl and make sure they are fully coated.
- Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- For best results, make sure the coals on the barbecue are fully white. Cook the steaks for a few minutes, turn, and continue cooking.
- While they are cooking, brush on more of the marinade.
- Leave the steaks to rest before serving.