Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
2 - Rib of Beef
aproximatly 900g - (450g/1lb each)
0 - Rock Salt
1 sprig SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Select a large frying pan and heat it with a little oil.
- Pan fry the rib of beef on all sides, season well and add the rosemary and then transfer to the oven for 30 - 40 minutes for medium and over 50 minutes or more for well done.
- Thinly slice the onions and sweat them off very slowly for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the flour and use it to coat the onions.
- Slowly whisk in the red wine and the beef stock and allow this to come to the boil for 8-10 minutes.