Makes 2 x 350g Jars.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
- Using a peeler remove the outer skin from the red pepper, then remove the seeds.
- Place the pepper in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large saucepan, next add the vinegar and sugar, and stir to combine.
- Place the pan over low heat and continue to stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add chilli to the peppers mixture.
- Increase the heat to medium and bring to the boil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Set aside until the bubbles subside.
- Use a large metal spoon to skim any froth from the surface of the mixture.