Perfect for using up and leftover pumpkins this Halloween!
Serves: 4 people
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 - Fresh Egg
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 cup Milk
1 tbsp Olive Oil
0.75 cup Plain Flour
0.25 - SuperValu Pumpkin
baked and puréed
0.5 cup Wholewheat Flour
- Add the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the milk, oil, and egg into a small mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients together until blended and add to the dry ingredients.
- Add the pumpkin and stir.
- Lightly grease a large frying pan with some oil and heat to medium high.
- Add about 2 dessert spoons of batter for each pancake and smooth into a small circle.
- Flip each pancake when you see bubbles rising to the top and cook on the opposite side for another 2 minutes.
Thanks to MummyCooks.ie for sharing this recipe.