Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Half and de-seed the pumpkin and cook in a pan with a little water (approx 1 to 2 inches) for approx 40 min's until tender.
- Add the pumpkin, the rice and a small sprinkle of pepper and blend until the right texture for your baby.
- Older babies are ready for a lumpier texture than younger babies.
- Thin the recipe with breast milk or formula milk if needed.