Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - SuperValu Lemon
sliced, to serve
0 - SuperValu Salt
20 - SuperValu Tiger Prawns
Coriander Pesto Mayonnaise
1 - Crusty Bread
loaf to serve (optional)
100 g Mayonnaise
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
0 bunch SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
30 ml SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tbsp SuperValu Pine Nuts
- To make the herb pesto, preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Spread pine nuts over a baking tray.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool.
- Place the pine nuts, coriander, the parmesan and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Gradually add oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined.
- To serve, combine the herb pesto and the mayonnaise in a small serving bowl.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- In large glasses place the prawns with the lemon slices and then drizzle with the herb pesto mayonnaise.
- Serve with some crusty bread.