A Mediterranean take of serving a cold egg frittata in a wrap. It is very tasty!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 tbsp Cream Cheese
0.25 - Iceberg lettuce
0.5 - Lemon
1 - Pepper
3 - Potato
peeled and thinly sliced
1 - Salt
4 - SuperValu Egg
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Chives
3 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
4 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
- Heat two tbsps of oil in a large non-stick frying pan and place over a medium heat. Add the potatoes. Season well and cook, covered with a lid, for five minutes until the potatoes are softened. Season generously.
- Next, whisk the eggs into a large bowl with a good pinch of seasoning. When the potato mixture is cooked, add the beaten eggs.
- Tip the potato and egg mixture into the pan, pressing it down gently. Cook for about three minutes until there is virtually no raw egg mixture left, pushing down the sides with a spatula for a curved edge. Invert on to a flat plate and slide back into the pan. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes until just cooked through but still very moist in the centre. Set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, combine the cream cheese in a bowl with the chives and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Place the wraps on a flat surface and spread the cream cheese mixture. Add some frittata and some iceberg lettuce.
- Roll to create a wrap and secure in parchment paper.
- Store in the fridge for two days maximum.