This potato and salmon salad is perfect for any day of the week. As an alternative, use SuperValu salmon tins for ease!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Lime
juice only, optional
1 - Pepper
2 - Salmon Darn
1 - Salt
4 - Spring Onions
500 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
2 tbsp SuperValu Real Mayonnaise Squeezy Top Down 425ml
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Boil the baby potatoes in salted boiling water for 12 - 15 minutes until just tender and then allow them to cool in a colander.
- Place the salmon darnes on a roasting tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes until cooked through and coloured. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- When the potatoes are cooled, slice the potatoes into rough chunks and place in a bowl, add the spring onions and mayonnaise. Toss to combine and coat the potatoes and break the cooked salmon into pieces over it. Carefully toss to distribute the salmon. Keep in the fridge, covered with cling film until needed.
- Enjoy with extra salad leaves and a squeeze of lime juice.