Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
0.25 tsp Chilli Powder
1 clove Garlic
2 tsp Rapeseed Oil
1.5 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
2.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
400 g SuperValu Brussels Sprouts
trimmed and halved
1.5 tsp SuperValu Cornflour
5 g SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Medallions 440g
cut into strips
1 tbsp Water
80 g Wholegrain Rice
- In a pot of boiling water add the rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- In a bowl mix the cornflour with half the soy sauce. Add the pork and coat with the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining soy sauce, vinegar, rice wine.
- Add oil to the pan and add the sprouts and cook over high heat for 5 minutes. Add water and stir.
- Then add the ginger, garlic and chilli, and stir.
- Now add the coated pork and cook for 5 minutes until golden but not completely cooked through.
- Then add in the soy sauce mixture and simmer until pork is cooked through.
- Serve with rice.