The beauty of this dish is that it is very quick and easy to prepare and will be on your plate within minutes!
Serves: 4 people
1 - SuperValu Carrot
cut into match stick sized pieces
300 g SuperValu Cooked Noodles
1 - SuperValu Onion
550 g SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Chops
1 - Yellow Pepper
sliced into strips
- Cut the chops into thin strips.
- Heat a large wok or sauté pan with the oil and add in the sliced pork.
- Cook quickly for 2-3 minutes until the pork is lightly browned. Season lightly at this stage.
- Add in the vegetables and cook very quickly for a further 3-4 minutes until they have softened down.
- If you are nervous of the stir fry burning add in a couple of tablespoons of water.
- Add in the oyster or soy sauce at this stage and mix well until fully coated.
- Add the noodles to the wok and mix well with the pork and vegetables.
- Season lightly and ensure that they are sufficiently heated before serving.
- Serve the pork stir-fry and noodles on individual plates or large platter for sharing.