Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
250 g Chicken Breast
sliced into 1cm strips
50 g Light Cream Cheese
160 g Mushrooms
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
2 tbsp SuperValu Basil Pesto
100 g Wholewheat Spaghetti
1 - Yellow Pepper
- To a pot of hot water, add the spaghetti. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer until cooked.
- Place oil in a wok over medium to high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 - 5 minutes.
- Add pesto and cream cheese and stir until chicken is covered.
- Now add peppers and mushroom and continue to stir occasionally until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken mixture over the cooked spaghetti with the side salad.