Get your kids invloved at your next BBQ with our simple pepper skewers.
Preparation time: 35 minutes•
Cooking time: 13 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 20 minutes
2. Carefully cut each pepper into chunks and remove the seeds
3. Peel the onion and cut into ‘moon’ shaped chunks
4. Heat the grill (or BBQ) to a medium heat
5. Thread the pepper and onion chunks onto the skewers, alternating peppers and onions
6. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
1. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until peppers and onion soften
2. Transfer skewers to a plate to serve
3. Taste, and enjoy!
Tip: You could try skewering other vegetables such as mushrooms, courgette and aubergine too!