An impressive summer dessert, delicious with mascarpone or your favourite ice-cream!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Apricot Jam
450 g Shortcrust Pastry
50 g SuperValu Goodness Flaked Almonds
100 g SuperValu Ground Almonds
6 - SuperValu Peach
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line the tart tin or muffin tray, trim the edges.
- In a bowl place the butter, sugar, almonds, corn flour and eggs and whisk until the mixture is a smooth in consistency.
- Pour the mixture over the pastry, and place the halved peaches on top.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds and some finely sliced peaches.
- Place the in a preheated oven at 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 for 30-40 minutes until golden brown on top.
- To make the glaze mix 1 tablespoon of apricot jam with 2 tablespoons of water and heat over a moderate heat until the jam has dissolved.
- Remove the Bakewell Tarte from the oven and glaze immediately.Peanut Butter Cream